Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hard Life vs New Life

Just so I may understand the power of this new life in Jesus Chirst - the Lord made me do things then, that I can only understand now. A good example is the poem I wrote while still in the darkness. It was poetical masterpiece without any spiritual value - now I understand. I cannot remember the day but on that day I decided to write a poem from begining to end without pause and the outcome was the combination of letters and characters below.

Who is there?

In times of despair
For which we cannot prepare
Capturing us in the midst of bliss
Times we hold onto firmly refusing release
We long for a helping hand
On which we can depend
Yearning for infancy resurrection
For joyful memories reincarnation
Situates in our wits
A dull question,
Who is there?


An honest answer would be everyone
Yet it always feels like there is no one
Perhaps it is not the eye looking for an entity perceptible
Nor is it the hand feeling for an object tangible
But it is the heart longing for a spiritually evident react
To reverberate curative melody
For repairing torn-apart faith restoring symphony
And that allows only for one reply
The one who begged to die      
For eternal forgiveness to you and I
When we kneel down, for our fears to elicit
It is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

By: Loyiso Bikitsha 

No comments:

Post a Comment