Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hang On And Wait

Hang on and wait is about the best thing a person can do, through any personal crisis. The Eternal says "Be still and know, that I am God". As much as I have been inspired by a hair product advert to write this post, the part that said "...hang on and wait...Mamase...let your true colors show". Most of the time we make decisions hastily and they cost us a lot in terms of what could have been.


I have come to learn that the most important virtue in all of life is Patience, it is the core of all purposed things.

As it is, I am hanging on and waiting on God's shower of blessings over my life. And why must God bless me, because it's what He wills, and also because I humbly asked Him to - in order that I may convey the message of Good News, without being corrupted by dangerous temptations. Like He did to Gideon, to Hanna and to many people who made humble request, the Lord will do to me.


Thank you Lord, what is man that you are so mindful of him.




No comments:

Post a Comment