Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I've been born... Again

Everything that I've experienced anew in this salvation life, with a sober conscience, I cherish so much. I remember the first outing I had as a born again believer, we went to Table Mountain, that is a memory thoroughly glued to my brain - it was the best atmosphere anyone could hike a mountain in. And then we went to the beach on the 16 December, again I was heavenly surrounded by believers. I've learnt that every moment of bliss spent sober, every minute, is a separate memory. What I mean is that in my previous life, a whole day, an event or occasion would make up a single memory. However in my new life, every moment within a day, an event or occasion makes up a single memory.

Today is the first biological birthday I'm going to enjoy. Already, I've had memories. First came sister Ncapayi to personally wish me a joyous day, and then she sent me a msg. Then my big brother called, and then my mother called. Every word each one said to me is cherished in the depths of my heart. I know today will be a lovely day. God has blessed this day in a very special way.

Today is the 19 of March 2009. The timezone settings of blog.com are appearingly different.

No comments:

Post a Comment