Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Almost there...

Lately I feel more related, than ever before, to the Christ especially to His last moments, the Lord's prayers at Gethsemane - "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." I am overwhelmed. But I am constantly and consistently praying for strength.

This, constant and consistent communion with God, the Father, was Jesus' stronghold.

I love Jesus, the Son, God, the Father and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit.

1 comment:

  1. I am really touched. This line specifically is what keeps me going when the going gets tougher "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

    I ask the Lord to let it be HIS will. Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete